The mission of the utility department is to provide excellent customer service to cities customers. The Utility department is responsible for the reading,billing, recording and collecting charges for water, sewer and sanitation services provided to both residential and commercial customers.
Need To Start New Services? Start HERE!
- Complete New Service Application
- Copy of Driver's License or State Identification
- Copy of Deed or Lease Agreement
- A deposit is due at time of submitting a New Service Application
- For Residential Deposit Fee, please contact the Utility Clerk
- Commercial Deposit Fee will vary based on size of meter, for more information, contact the Utility Clerk
- Utility Customer Disclosure Form - If you wish to release your information to the public please fill this form out and return to City of Quinlan Utility Department. If you do not wish to release your information to the public you do not have to do anything further. Your information is protected in accordance with H.B. 872.
Please complete and bring All items to:Quinlan City Hall105 W. Main St.Closed for lunch from 12-1 p.m. Quinlan, TX 75474Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.