The mission of the utility department is to provide excellent customer service to cities customers. The Utility department is responsible for the reading,billing, recording and collecting charges for water, sewer and sanitation services provided to both residential and commercial customers.
Need To Start New Services? Start HERE!
- Complete New Service Application
- Copy of Driver's License or State Identification
- Copy of Deed or Lease Agreement
- A deposit is due at time of submitting a New Service Application
- For Residential Deposit Fee, please contact the Utility Clerk
- Commercial Deposit Fee will vary based on size of meter, for more information, contact the Utility Clerk
- Utility Customer Disclosure Form - If you wish to release your information to the public please fill this form out and return to City of Quinlan Utility Department. If you do not wish to release your information to the public you do not have to do anything further. Your information is protected in accordance with H.B. 872.
Please complete and bring All items to:Quinlan City Hall105 W. Main St.Closed for lunch from 12-1 p.m. Quinlan, TX 75474Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Payment for utility service is due by the 10th of each month. Payment must be received by the due date to avoid a penalty. If you have questions regarding your account, contact the Utility Department at (903) 356-3306.
ACH & Credit Card Payments/Recurring Payments
As of December 1, 2023, the City of Quinlan will begin accepting ACH payments and Recurring Payments.
You will first need to register for an account, if you have not done so already. To register for an account visit the payment portal here. You will need to create a username, password and have your account number to register an account. Once logged into your account, you may enroll in ACH bank drafts, schedule recurring payments and or make a credit card payment.
Please note recurring Payments will be processed by the city on the 1st of each month. If you do not have the funds when processed, it will be considered an NSF and fees will apply. If you have any questions, email:email@example.com or call the utility Clerk at: (903) 356-3306, option 2.