Driver's Crash Report

Accident Reports

To get an accident report, please do the following:

  • Complete the Request for Police Records form
  • Provide a copy of your photo ID
  • For attorneys, insurance companies or other representatives, please provide a letter of authorization or a letter of representation for your client/insured
  • Turn in the above paperwork in person at Quinlan City Hall, or mail the information to P.O. Box 2740 Quinlan, TX 75474 along with payment and a self-addressed, stamped envelope
  • Accident Reports - $6.00
  • We accept cash, check or money orders.